Phillips University, Inc. is accepting new Seminary applications
Join the movement and give. Share the news using the power of social media!
Phillips University Legacy Scholars for 2016-2017
No events scheduled…
Phillips University, Inc.
Seminary Scholarship Application Available for 2017-2018
ENID, OK February 14, 2017 — Phillips University, Inc. (PU) is pleased to offer a Seminary scholarship program to full-time, first year students who are pursuing a Masters of Divinity degree, are committed to pastoral ministry and will attend one of the following Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) affiliated seminaries:
- Brite Divinity School – Ft. Worth, TX
- Christian Theological Seminary – Indianapolis, IN
- Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt – Nashville, TN
- Disciples Divinity House of the University of Chicago – Chicago, IL
- Disciples Seminary Foundation
- Claremont School of Theology – Claremont, CA
- Pacific School of Religion – Berkeley, CA
- San Francisco Theological Seminary – San Anselmo, CA
- Seattle University School of Theology & Ministry – Seattle, WA
- Lexington Theological Seminary – Lexington, KY
- Phillips Theological Seminary – Tulsa, OK
The purpose of this program is to perpetuate the mission and the legacy of Phillips University by helping educate people who will be future ministers of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
“With the opening of Phillips University in 1907, PU took on an important role in the foundation and education of Christian ministers,” said Kelly Coker, Vice-President. Coker continued, “Phillips University, Inc. is happy that, even without a campus, we are able to continue to influence the lives of not only the clergy of tomorrow, but also the lives of the countless people they will touch through their future ministries. We feel blessed to be able to help these remarkable Divinity scholars in their quests to learn more from God while attending these amazing institutions.”
For more information about the Phillips University, Inc. Seminary Scholarship Program, please contact Tamela Harsha, Scholarship Administrator, at (580) 237-4433 or email email@example.com. Applications can be accessed online at www.phillips.edu/applications. All applications must be mailed to Phillips University, Inc., PO Box 2127, Enid, OK 73702 and received no later than Friday, April 28, 2017.