Phillips University Legacy Scholars for 2016-2017
Here are the June 2016 Q&A
Here are the February 2016 Q&A
No events scheduled…
PHILLIPS UNIVERSITY SEMINARY SCHOLARSHIP
PROGRAM APPLICATION DEADLINE APRIL 29, 2016
Phillips University, Inc. is pleased to offer a merit based scholarship for first year seminary students who are pursuing a Masters of Divinity degree, are committed to pastoral ministry and will attend one of the following Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) affiliated seminaries or foundation houses:
- Brite Divinity School
- Christian Theological Seminary
- Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt
- Disciples Divinity House of the University of Chicago
- Disciples Seminary Foundation
- Claremont School of Theology
- Pacific School of Religion
- San Francisco Theological Seminary
- Seattle University School of Theology & Ministry
- Lexington Theological Seminary
- Phillips Theological Seminary
The purpose of this program is to perpetuate the mission and the legacy of Phillips University by helping educate people who will be future ministers of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
2016-2017 1ST YEAR SEMINARY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Applicant must download the 2016-2017 1st Year Seminary Application and all three (3) Reference Forms separately.
- All available forms can be filled out electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Enter the Applicant's Name and Date, save each of the Reference Forms which then can be attached to the email you send to the respective reference.
- Each form has specific instructions – please read each one carefully.
- The applicant is responsible for saving each of the forms to their local computer, printing them and signing where required.
1st Year Downloadable Application Packet
Complete application packets should be mailed to:
Phillips University, Inc.
Attn: Seminary Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 2127
Enid, OK 73702-2127
PHILLIPS UNIVERSITY LEGACY FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
2017-2018 Applications will be available online by January 15, 2017. For more information on this program, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about either of the scholarship programs.
Tamela Harsha, Scholarship Administrator
Phone (580) 237-4433