November 06, 2014 at Falls Creek Conference Center
Phillips University Family News
July 2014 Phillips University Legacy Foundation Trivia Contest
July 21, 2014
The source for the following questions and answers: The 1957-1958 Phillips University Haymaker Handbook
1. Enid is known as the ______ of the Cherokee Strip. Select what goes in the blank.
2. What was Phillips University initially called when founded?
Oklahoma Christian University
3. What university did founder Dr. Ely Vaughn Zollars give up presidency to establish Phillips University?
Texas Christian University
4. Who was Phillips University named in honor of after his death?
Thomas W. Phillips
5. The academic year 1957-1958 marked what milestone in the history of Phillips University?
Thank you to everyone that participated. If you are not receiving the Trivia Contest and Phillips Legacy Column but would like to, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org